Thankfully, this past week was one of recovery. There were a lot of comics to get through and while I only got through about sixty percent or so f the ones that I wanted to, which is pretty much on par with me, I’m quite happy since I also managed to review most of them. The next two weeks are all going to be about getting back on track, before I leave for another 2 week trip to India and then things are going to head downwards unfortunately.
But still, some good comics this week. Pretty much all of the ones I read, I enjoyed, minus one or two here and there. Which is nice. I’m still pretty behind on the whole All-New Marvel Now thing because Marvel is putting out too many new #1s and I just can’t keep up. So that’s a struggle too. Although, surprisingly enough, I read more Marvel this past week than I did DC, largely because I’m behind on a few DC series at this point, and need to significantly catch-up.
Previous Comics Picks of the Week:
- EVE: True Stories #2 by Daniel Way, Alejandro Aragon, Michael Atiyeh and Michael Heisler
- Kings Watch #2 by Jeff Parker, Marc Laming, Jordan Boyd and Simon Bowland
- Marvel Now: Avengers Undercover #1 by Dennis Hopeless, Kev Walker, Jean-Francois Beaulieu (Review)
- Marvel Now: Black Widow #4 by Nathan Edmondson, Phil Noto and VC’s Clayton Cowles (Review)
- Marvel Now: Captain Marvel v2 #1 by Kelly Sue DeConnick, David Lopez, Lee Loughridge and VC’s Joe Caramagna (Review)
- Marvel Now: Fantastic Four #2 by James Robinson, Leonard Kirk, Jesus Aburtov, Rachelle Rosenberg and VC’s Clayton Cowles (Review)
- Marvel Now: Revolutionary War: Motormouth #1 by Glenn Dakin, Ronan Cliquet, Ruth Redmond and VC’s Clayton Cowles (Review)
- New 52: Batgirl #29 by Gail Simone, Fernando Pasarin, Jonathan Glapion, Blond and Dezi Sienty (Review)
- New 52: Batman #29 by Scott Snyder, Greg Capullo, Danny Miki, Fco Plascencia and Steve Wands (Review)
- New 52: Justice League 3000 #4 by Keith Giffen, J. M. DeMatteis, Howard Porter, Hi-Fi and Sal Cripriano (Review)
- The Royals: Masters of War #2 by Rob Williams, Simon Coleby, J. D. Mettler and Wes Abbot (Review)
- Unity #5 by Matt Kindt, Doug Braithwaite, Brian Reber and Dave Sharpe
- Witchblade #174 by Ron Marz, Laura Braga, Betsy Gonia and Troy Peteri