Last week’s “Comics Picks For” didn’t go up in part because I was busy in the preparations for a cousin’s wedding in India and things have generally been pretty damn hectic for the last couple weeks or so. My reading has also taken a significant nose-dive in these 2 weeks and there is a mountain of comics and novels to catch up on.
But no matter, the next three weeks should be blissfully uneventful in that regard, before I have to head back to India for another 2-week stay. I’ve pretty much pared down my reading to the essentials, unless there is something else that caught my eye, as it has these past 2 weeks, with titles like EVE: True Stories and Kings Watch, which are both quite interesting. I ended up missing out on a few titles this past week, especially the new All-New Marvel NOW! launches, but that’s okay. I can wait to catch up!
Previous Comics Picks of the Week:
- Afterlife With Archie #4 by Roberto Aguirre-Sacasa and Francesco Francavilla (Review)
- Black Science #4 by Rick Remender, Matteo Scalera, Dean White and Rus Wooton
- Marvel Now: New Warriors #2 by Christopher Yost, Marcus To, David Curiel and VC’s Joe Caramagna (Review)
- Marvel Now: Revolutionary War: Super Soldiers #1 by Rob Williams, Brent Anderson, Tom Palmer, Ruth Redmond and VC’s Clayton Cowles (Review)
- New 52: Detective Comics #29 by John Layman, Aaron Lopresti, Art Thibert, Blond and Jared K. Fletcher (Review)
- New 52: Forever Evil #6 by Geoff Johns, David Finch, Richard Friend, Sonia Oback and Rob Leigh (Review)
- New 52: Green Arrow #29 by Jeff Lemire, Andrea Sorrentino, Marcelo Maiolo and Carlos M. Mangual
- New 52: The Movement #10 by Gail Simone, Freddie Williams II, Chris Sotomayor and Carlos M. Mangual (Review)
- Origin II #3 by Kieron Gillen, Adam Kubert, Frank Martin and VC’s Joe Caramagna
- Samurai Jack #5 by Jim Zub, Andy Suriano, Josh Burcham and Shawn Lee (Review)